Like us on Facebook
What You Can Do
You have an important role to play as we move forward. Here are some pointers:
- Like our Facebook page to stay up to date with our latest news and updates ‘Equality Rights Group GGR‘.
- Participate whenever issues of human and civil rights come up on the various Facebook groups and pages (Llanito Politics, Gibraltar Politics, Speak Freely, Gib Talk, etc).
- ‘Like’ on Facebook to support pro-rights posts and challenge those who would argue against.
- Keep an eye out for letters published in the Chronicle, Panorama, or elsewhere. Write to the various publications with your views.
- Write to your political party, minister, or other representative.
- Phone in to support human rights whenever a ‘Viewpoint’ programme on GBC is held.
- Challenge discriminatory behaviours, attitudes, or ideas with your friends, family, at your workplace, in your association or political party.
- Let us have your ideas, suggestions and feedback. Attend our meetings which we will post in our Facebook group page.